Monday, February 1, 2010

On My Way To Brazil!

Welcome to my blog about life in Brazil -- though, as I begin, I am still in Columbus, OH. It has taken a lot of time and effort to leave, but it looks like I just might finally make it down to Brazil. I am scheduled to depart on Wednesday February 3d and arrive on the morning of Thursday February 4th. I will be staying with a family in Rio for about a month (I think!), and they seem really welcoming and excited that I am coming. I cannot wait to meet them and the people with whom I will work. From Rio, I plan to head to Sao Paulo for the rest of my stay.

During my time in Brazil, I wanted to keep a blog to serve as both a way to keep my friends and family updated as well as a personal journal of my experiences.  So feel free to stop by and see what I am up to -- I will try to write as much as I can (but let's be honest, that might be hard!) and include pictures...so leave me some comments letting me know what is going on in your lives, too!

Estou muito animada para indo ao Brasil!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sandy Girl, I think your old grandma has this site figured out now. Have a safe trip and a great Brazillian experience. Can't wait to read about your exciting new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not even there and I'm already jealous ;-) Really looking forward to your stories and especially the photo's!!
    X Christian

    ReplyDelete